July 25, 2020 HOA Meeting
The Board of Directors is having our HOA meeting on Saturday, July 25, 2020, at 10:00 am. We are taking every precaution to make this work by holding it at Cypress Park where we have plenty of room to keep a 6-foot distance from one another.
We chose a Saturday morning so bring a chair, stand or sit on a blanket, the choice is yours, but we hope to see as many Cypress Trails residents as possible at this meeting.
The agenda is as follows:
- Call to Order / Verify Quorum / Proof of Notice
- Approval of the Prior Meeting Minutes – vote to approve
- Board Update
- Architectural Review Board
- Manual updated May 1, 2020
- Review of revisions and approval
- New HOA website and Facebook page
- Communication Committee
- Events Committee
- Neighborhood Watch Group
- Financials – Curb cleaning & Carp for ponds
- CDD vs. HOA property (beautification)
- The roles of BCM and our HOA
- F.S.S. governing HOA’s, Rules for HOA
- Lakes algae
- Zoom meetings
- Front entry plants
- Open Forum
We hope to see you at the HOA Meeting.